So I'm not the best at girl hair as you know but I found these cute hairstyles on another blog.. here's what I've been practicing, yes, I know you can see the blue pony!! I'm off to Target to get some cute hairbows!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!
is the blog"she does hair" by chance?? If so I totally use it to help me with Morgan's hair! Its such a life saver cause I am definitely not good at hair. i din't try the valentines one though cause morgan is in a new hair stage and she only wants in 2 ways. looks good though. good job!
is the blog"she does hair" by chance?? If so I totally use it to help me with Morgan's hair! Its such a life saver cause I am definitely not good at hair. i din't try the valentines one though cause morgan is in a new hair stage and she only wants in 2 ways. looks good though. good job!
ReplyDeleteit's the Hairstyles for Girls, the link is on my blog list... Thanks!!
ReplyDelete