The top 5 reasons I love going to Vegas, not in any particular order:
5. The constant construction
4. The multitude of people
3. The million cars that belong to the multitude of people
2. Porn billboards, the latest "Drop your trunks for $500!!" No, Brian won't do it :)
And the number 1 reason, yes this one is in order,
1. Getting rear ended!!! Not only rear ended, but rear ended by an UNINSURED MOTORIST!!
Isn't that just dandy?? We went to Vegas today, again, to get a part for the curb machine. The officer was really nice and just happened to be about 8 cars behind us. Brian and I just had to laugh, it is just our luck. Thankfully no one was hurt and it isn't terrible damage.
The lady wouldn't even look or talk to us, no I'm sorry or are you OK or anything, she just sat in her car and smoked. The officer got our information for the police report and came back " Here's your info, I'm sorry I can't do anything about her not having insurance. You obviously won't be given a citation, her on the other hand will receive quite a few!"
We didn't hang around to find out just how many. This was a great lesson on teaching the kids, this is why we wear our seat belts!!
Maybe Brian should reconsider the billboard..it'll pay our deductible! LOL :)


No comments:
Post a Comment