Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jo Jo

Joey came home today with a ton of yellow papers. He brings them home once in awhile and it's a cute note from someone in his class on why they appreciate that person.
Joey came home with 14!!! I appreciate Joey because he is quiet, he is nice, he helps me spell, etc....
Brian went to SEP's yesterday and Joey's teacher LOVES him! One of her favorite qualities? When they are doing work and someone doesn't understand, Joey goes and explains it to them without being asked! "It's rare that not only does he understand the concept, but he's able to teach it to someone else."
If she only new how he was out of school, LOL!! That boy is crazy. I have pictures of him hanging out of the car window yelling "Whew! This is fantastic!" at the top of his lungs.. anyone see Bolt?
I sure appreciate Joey, and love him a ton!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I have great memories of the (very) eventful car rides home from school!!! He is such a sweetheart though! It's all about balance, he's got it figured out!!

    ReplyDelete