I have been wanting to "coupon" again. I haven't used coupons for about a year because we thought our house was sold and I didn't want to stockpile and have more stuff to move. If you know Brian, every time we move he throws stuff away, doesn't matter if we use it or not!
I just LOVE going into Albertsons and coming out with a basket full of stuff for $30!! I called the newspaper today and ordered a subscription including 5 extra Sun papers. Some of my better deals that I can remember are; 18 full size tubes of Crest for $3.75, deodorant for free or .25 and of course cereal, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, etc.. for under $1. One time I went with my mom in Tucson and the store had senior discount day so we got cereal for .25 a box! We brought home 40 boxes LOL!!!
I'll let you know some of my GREAT deals!!
Pinching Your Pennies, here I come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment