Thursday, February 5, 2009

Made my Day!

For those who don't know, Brian has wanted to be a member of SWAT for as long as he could remember, guns are something that really gets him excited. If you didn't know him and just talked to him about the police dept you would think he's nuts!!
Well, we have been debating moving back to Vegas so he could pursue his dream yet something always comes up. Long story short, he's back on the police dept wagon and yesterday he came home and made my, day my week, my month, my year.. we're going to STAY in St. George!!!! Sorry Sherri, I really was looking forward to hanging out with ya but I really love it here.
Brian had a meeting with Scott, his boss now that he really likes/respects, and Scott stroked his ego just right ( remind me to give him a HUGE HUG!! ) and Brian decided he'd give up the dream for a little while.
The thought of living in Vegas is not appealing to either of us especially when we have to put our kids in school there. Yes I'll admit we're spoiled but I don't care. I know a lot of people who like it there and that's great. As for me... WA-HOO!!!
Thanks Hunny Bunny!!

1 comment:

  1. Sad!! But actually I am very happy for you. When I heard you were going to leave St. George for Vegas I thought you were nuts. We are trying to leave Vegas for St. George! LOL! Someday maybe we can finally get out of this city. We'll miss ya though!

    ReplyDelete