Ok, so I'm in big trouble!! Jenny text me this morning " join facebook, it's so much fun" I'm NEVER going to get anything done now!! Where have I been?? It's amazing!!
I found my best friend from junior high! Ember has been looking for me for awhile now and in a few clicks we are reunited. She was my Denver Bronco buddy when no one else was :)
I still remember her favorite Bronco outfit that she wore. It's funny the things I remember because I have a horrible memory.
Jenny, I'll blame you when Brian comes home to a dirty house!!!
hey you should add me on face book. I tried to look up your name and it brought up a ton of Robyn Stratton's. Who would thought there could be so many. You're the best one though!
ReplyDeleteHa! If that is the only thing I get blamed for, I am doing pretty good! Hee hee!
ReplyDelete