I LOVE to read, Brian, not so much, so it's no surprise that our kids are not too into it either. Jacob is the one we are concerned with. He does ok if and only if he finds a book that really clicks then he gets excited. Otherwise it's a fight to do his daily book reports. Brian made a deal with them that we'd go to the bookstore and pick out whatever book they wanted and when they finished it, we'd go get another one.
I found this series that was written by "The Fonz" anyone remember Happy Days" ??? I opened one and the first line said "Charlie the Clown has diarrhea." I was excited thinking the boys would laugh and eat it up... Joey looks at me with no expression maybe even sad and says "Mom, that is so inappropriate" and turns his eyes down like he's ashamed of me! Ha!
That boy cracks me up!!!
On another note, my sweet princess says today " Mom, she's probably thinking what the he** are you doing!" I was checking Roxy's ears and she felt she needed to speak for her!
Happy late Birthday!!! I can't believe Hay say that!! She is so funny!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I can't stop laughing. I can't believe she said that. Joey sounds adorable too! You have the cutest kids Robyn!
ReplyDelete