Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My daughter the kisser??

It was a pretty uneventful day today so I was stressed about not having anything to blog about at about 3pm today.. I mean , I can't disappoint my fans right?? Well, I get the boys from school, which I have to do everyday now that Jenny moved - thanks Jenny!! ;)

The first thing Jacob says is "Mom! Haylee kissed Trevor?!?!" Trevor is a friend Haylee brings home on Monday's and Wednesday's after school for a few hours. Anyway.... I asked her what happened and if it was gulp...on the mouth??

"No silly, on his forehead!"

After a huge sigh of relief I told her she is too little to be doing that, and this last picture was her response with a giggle!!

She cracks me up with how fast she is growing up.
I mean they "date" twice a week, what's the big deal??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. SHe is so HUGE! She just has grown up so much. AND A KISSER?? ha ha sounds like Brian. He was always a ladies man. Just wait until she starts two timin! hahaha

    ReplyDelete