http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=9031442#sport=NFL&photo=9030772
Clink on the link and go to pic #1 regarding the Cardinals... yes, that's my brother Ryan ;)
I'm from Phoenix so we are Card's fans, no wins so no disappointment right?? They made it to the PLAYOFFS!! Wa-hoo!! Not only did they make it, they won!!!
Jacob is a Dolphins fan, and we are so proud of them for such a great turnaround. Joey is a Patriots fan, sorry Joey, no Tommy boy, no playoffs!!
Can't wait to see what next season brings!!
YOU'RE A GOOFBALL!
ReplyDeleteHi Robyn!!! I am so glad you have a blog now!! I got your Christmas card....I was shocked at your news and excited!!!! You'll have to tell me more!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so excited that you have a blog!! I seriously can not explain how I feel. I miss you guys so much!! I am so upset I didn't know about your blog cause I feel like I have missed out on a ton of you all's life!! well I can't wait to keep in touch with you!! I love you all so much. OH and just to let you know the picture of that couple on my blog the guy reminds me so much of Brian it makes me sad. I miss him so so much!!! love you!!!
ReplyDelete