Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!







Jacob, I can't believe you're 9!! What a great day!
Direct quote; "This is the BEST birthday ever!" Jacob not only got a Miami Dolphins blanket, but he got his dog he's been asking for since he could talk!
He has been celebrating for four days! Friday was when we picked up Roxy. Brian took Joey with him to pick her up and when they got home I took Jacob out to the garage where Joey had her on a leash;
"Congratulations Jacob, she's all yours!!" It was the cutest thing, he was so confused! Then Sat he had a few friends over, Sun we had a family party and tonight he got to pick his birthday dinner and we all got to go to IHOP, YUMMY ;)
He was grinning ear to ear and totally embarrassed when he got Happy Birthday sang to him at In-n-out where Auntie Carri bought him a chocolate shake and again when he read an email letter Shanna had written. You guys are the best!!

3 comments:

  1. Good job! You even have a cute background and everything! I love Joey he comes up with the funniest things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robyn its Shauna!! Your horrible friend who never stays in contact, but still thinks of you guys all the time. I cannot believe that Jacob is 9 and got a dog. I remember when we went and got Scooby. I hope all is well and guess what I am getting married in April !! Love ya guys tons as always. Happy Birthday Jacob !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the family picture!! The kids are gorgeous and so are you Robyn!!

    ReplyDelete