Monday, January 19, 2009

Roxy

Roxy is growing on me. She is MUCH better when I take her in the backyard and on walks she's actually really good.
Have I ever told you she follows me around everywhere? I've hit her with the bathroom door enough times that she actually backs up far enough now. Well today she bumped me from behind when I was walking to the laundry room.. I'm talking snout to bum! Apparently I was getting a little to far away for her taste ;) When I sit, her legs are on mine and when I'm on the floor she's on my lap curled up like she's a baby. Cute at times but when I'm changing a diaper??
Like I said, she's growing on me and Brian and the kids just love her so I can't complain!!
Oh yea, she's tried to get on our bed but we nixed that pretty fast so now she crawls under our bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment