Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Soccer Balls

Jack came over yesterday and I was so nervous!! Christy said he's totally fine and he just scoots around on his bum. I got a bucket of toys for him to play with and put him and the toys in the living room.. he was hilarious!! Playing and scooting around like it was nothing for him, and JJ even started crawling around with him like it was a new game!

It did my heart good to see him so happy despite the cast, it's amazing how well kids adapt!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!!!!! See, the sun always comes up tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez now I know who not to let babysit my kids someday!! jk Love ya! They will be clumsy enough with Dave as their dad!! Miss you guys we should get together for dinner or something when Dave gets back!

    ReplyDelete