Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oreo's

We love them even though they make your mouth "waxy".
On Saturday Grandma was nice enough to give us an ice cream machine so on Sunday (no, I don't waste time! ) I made Oreo ice cream and it was super yummo!! The kids think that is our new Friday party night treat!
I've had requests but I think my next batch will be mint chocolate chip..
always thinking of my hunny bunny!! :) Thanks Grandma!!

2 comments:

  1. Robyn!!! I just read your post on Shauna's blog. You square foot garden too!!!! I am so excited to know that. How has it gone for you?? I am about to get started with my first one. Any tips? Can I just say you are the coolest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is David. I miss my little buddy! That ice cream got an A++ from me!!

    ReplyDelete