Friday, March 27, 2009

Career Day

This week Jacob is student of the week and his teacher likes to make it family of the week so Brian went in yesterday and explained his job and showed some tools that he uses.
Mrs. Winger loved how he told the kids; "I read and use math everyday so make sure you pay extra close attention to your teacher!"
We ate lunch with the boys then went to Jacob's class. After the presentation Brian explained some things about Jacob and how one of his qualities is sharing.. we then passed out candy bars to the whole class.
That morning Jacob asked me if I could get the full size candy bars, not the small ones. About an hour later I was talking to Brian and he asked me to get the full size candy bars, not the miniature, like father like son!!! LOL ;)
It was a fun time for Jacob and Brian!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment