So I know I'm a little freaky but I actually enjoy doing laundry. I do at least two loads a day and I can't stand a full basket.
Wednesday night I was finishing up a load when my washer stopped and gave an error code. After looking up the owners manual online because I don't have one, I tried to find the model number which happens to be inside the door that was now locked and would not open.. we had to tip the washer forward and finally got the door to unlock. It was reporting a clogged/pinched drain so my wonderful hubby the handyman took the hose off, rinsed it out and we tried to start the wash again. The drum filled then stopped, same code then the control panel froze!
Long story short I had four days of clothes for six people so I headed to the laundry mat yesterday. Well, let me tell you.. one was closed because it was Sunday and the other had half of Washington County in it!! I did three tiny loads (for $1.50 each) and got out of there as fast as I could.
I called to have it looked and and my great news for today?? ;) They can't come until WEDNESDAY! ughh I feel like throwing a temper tantrum and kicking and crying on the floor! Well, not that bad but I hate not being able to wash stuff!!!
whaaaa whaaa whaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment