My baby JJ is 3!!! He had no clue what a birthday was about all day. Whenever someone would tell him Happy Birthday he would say it back!
I have no desire to decorate cakes so I put Jacob on the job and he did great!! I did not refrigerate the frosting so it started melting and I gave up! Jacob's theory?? Who cares, it still tastes good!!
JJ LOVES trains or prane as he would say so he got some Thomas the Tank stuff and it made his day!
I got him some Scooby Doo underwear..no he is STILL not potty trained, that's another story in itself... I told him Pirstie wants him to wear it, he frowned and said no mommy, no dooby doo. He wouldn't even touch them!! LOL!!You have to imagine his little voice and pitch he used, he almost sang it. I thought for sure if it came from Aunt Kristi he would go for it ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment