Monday, March 9, 2009

Sleepover

JJ had his first sleepover!! Dave & Kristi came over last night and JJ has really been attached to them so when they were leaving he wanted to go with them.
I told him, no baby, stay with momma and he pushed out of my arms and ran to her! Should I be worried? ;)
He went and slept with them and Dave brought him back this morning on the way to work..he had a blast and thought it was funny Josie slept with them!
I felt like I was forgetting something all night, after all he's my baby!
Now you guys know everytime he sees you he'll be hitting you up!

1 comment:

  1. We had soo much fun!! He didn't want to go to sleep he just wanted to play! Hope he wasn't a stinker today since he went to bed so late!!

    ReplyDelete