Where in the United States are the Strattons??
San Diego!!! We decided to head to the Zoo and Wild Animal Park since work is slow and kids are on Spring Break. My kids do so well in the car, give them some food and a game or movie and we're set ;)
Thanks Dave for Garmin, she led us to the checkered flag!!
I had to get a shot of Brian driving because that very rarely happens lol! Putting all the miles that we can on the van before we get rid of it.
The hotel room had a mirrored portion of the wall so you can imagine the shows the kids put on! Joey was bouncing acting like a what?? Monkey of course! He is nuts, and Haylee couldn't help herself but sing and dance in front of it.
We loved the heated pool and JJ couldn't stop smiling enough to swim without swallowing water.. he is a little fish!
The kids took turns with the camera so needless to say we have a TON of pictures and I know I posted a lot but it could have been worse!


No comments:
Post a Comment