Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I'm Loved
I love filling my house with things friends have given me...I feel so loved! I had a cute card on my counter from Jenny that made me smile every time I looked at it and it got "lost" one day when the boys were cleaning the kitchen, ooohhh that was a bad day!!
Carri gave me the tile and card for my birthday and she sent the CUTEST Easter invitation to go to her house with a little chick magnet, no not Brian lol!!
Haylee taped this note to the bottom of our bed and attached a back scratcher she got from the reading store at school.
The trees are blooming, the weather is getting warmer...
Have a GREAT day everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awww... You are so sweet and I miss you SO much!! I am so terrible, I thought about JJ's birthday last week, but just realized I missed it! Your kids are going to get used to looking for a card a week late from me! And that sassy Haylee... does she need a spanking? Hope your Spring Break is great!
ReplyDelete