We celebrated Brian's birthday in Vegas on Saturday night ;) We went to Chuck E. Cheese's!! My kids have never been and after watching the commercials on tv for the locations in SLC they were so excited to go!!
I had a picture of Brian on a little mechanical horse but it got lost somehow ;( it was so cute!
Brian was in Vegas on Friday and I stayed home so Dave and Kristie took him to Hooters for dinner...
"The girls were not very cute but I must have been hungry because the food was so good!" LOL! I love my hunny bunny so much!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY DOLL!!!
I had a picture of Brian on a little mechanical horse but it got lost somehow ;( it was so cute!
Brian was in Vegas on Friday and I stayed home so Dave and Kristie took him to Hooters for dinner...
"The girls were not very cute but I must have been hungry because the food was so good!" LOL! I love my hunny bunny so much!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY DOLL!!!
Happy Birthday Brian!!!! Hope you had a great birthday....you're quite adventurous to go to Chuck E. Cheese....LOL! Peyton always says, "Momma just freaks out there...and makes me wash my hands again and again and again. " Needless to say, he's only been twice. Anyways, happy happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteOk it has been a while since i checked and you are freaking pregnant with Twins!! Congrats times 2! I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteYay the pictures finally loaded for me! I love all the pictures of the "little house" the JJ took! You guys are so awesome, we would not be able to get it dont without you!! Thanks soooo much!!
ReplyDelete