JJ has a hard time sleeping and when I took him to the pediatrician for a well check the dr said his tonsils were HUGE! He recommended taking him to an ENT to get his opinion about sleep apnea and whether to remove the tonsils or not.He was such a big boy and opened wide ;)
The Dr said to monitor his sleeping habits for 1 month and then report back to him. Do I really need to stay awake all night and note when he snores or kicks in his sleep????
I do have to say he is a horrible sleeper and when he sneaks into our room he keeps me up anyway. He either bangs his foot so loud or he kicks the wall or dresser, whatever he's by.... good grief!
I do like the fact that this Dr did not jump at the chance to remove tonsils right away. I'll see what happens next month!

No comments:
Post a Comment