Friday, March 12, 2010

Boy o Boy!!!


Drum roll please.............. Can you believe two more BOYS??? Oh my gosh! I was so sad for Brian, he's wanted twin girls since he discovered he can be a dad!
We of course are SUPER excited and can't wait for these little guys! A friend texted, holy cow 5 missions!! When I told another friend he said cheaper than 3 weddings!!! True True ;)
Baby "A" seems to be the more dominant one already, he's always on top ready for pics and the little baby "B" was totally squished on the bottom!
The top right is a profile of baby "a" and baby "b" is looking right at us with his little skeleton face.
We got a good look at one of the lips and there was no cleft so we are staying positive. The UltraSound Tech said in 4 weeks she'll do a full ultrasound with measurements and we'll know for sure about the clefts.
Lets see, we've heard Jayden, James, Jesse, Justin.... what do you think???
EEEKKKKK.... Can July come fast enough???? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Robyn! Kristie just told me last night that you were pregnant and with twin boys! That is so exciting, I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck with everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrads, I always wanted twins, you lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete