
Our babies are ok and thriving!!!It has been a stressful last 4 weeks waiting for this day but they are ok!!! The one on the bottom was hilarious... he/she kept jumping and arching his/her back and it was the cutest, then at the end it put it's hands behind its head and kept opening its mouth like it was drinking and smiling. The one on top was upside down the whole time and just relaxing... she tried to she if we had boys or girls but the cords were right there lol! She said next time for sure ;)
From bum to top of head they are 2.5 inches and we are in LOVE already!!
Oh yea... they crave Jack in the Box tacos! I can honestly say they because I've never eaten them because they always look so gross lol! I have given in to them on two occasions... what can I say, I love to spoil my babies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment