Thursday, February 11, 2010

4D of both


These are the little alien babies in 4D!! The one on the left of from the head looking down the belly and the one on the right is the face with an arm right in front. They are totally goofy looking but such little angels ;)
They both have strong heartbeats of 164 so things are looking good!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love the new 4D ultrasounds!! I'm such a dork, I can't see anything on the regular ones. the whole time I was pregnant with Peyton I had to keep asking Russ to point everything out....luckily with this one I've been able to get the 4D ones. They look adorable already! I still can't believe you guys are having twins!! P.S. Tell Byran the twins are lucky to get him too. LOL! ....didn't mean to leave him out. Poor guy! I blame it all on being pregnant....I'm losing my mind more and more each day. hence the deletion above....I didn't spell anything right!! HAHA! Hopefully I'll get it back someday :) :)

    ReplyDelete