Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yes, there's more!!

 



More random pics! Haylee & JJ love their little animals.. kitty & brownie. They always put them by the babies and ask to take a picture. It's so cute to see how they are with the babies ;)
JJ always get the hand sanitizer... mom I'm samitized, can I touch them? Then he'll put a finger on their head!!

Brian's fingers look HUGE compared to little Jayden's hand ;)
Haylee & Amara holding the babes... Amara is having a brother join the family in Dec and she is so super excited!!

JJ was helping me give them a bath the other day and he gets so excited! He splashes them with water so they stay warm and talks to them the whole time :) so sweet!!


Have I told you lately how much I LOVE my life?????
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment