Friday, August 27, 2010
Hall Family
This sweet family, whom I adore, has had a tough time. Todd, their 8 year old son, passed away as a result of a head injury. The saddest part for me I think is how I feel for his twin sister Brooke.
It was shocking to hear when it happened and it seemed so unreal. My heart broke over and over and I couldn't get them off my mind.
The funeral was sad yet so uplifting and sweet! Both parents spoke and it was amazing. The spirit was so strong. Jeff testified of the gospel and of Heavenly Father's plan.
I am so grateful we were able to be there and be a part of it. My heart would break and never heal if I didn't know I would be with Brian & my kids forever!!
The family moved to Tennessee for about a year, and came back towards the end of school last year. Crystal said in her talk that they didn't know why they came back, it never really felt "right" but now she knows it was so they could share Todd with everyone here for this short time.
Jeff & Crystal are such special people and I am ever so grateful that we are friends. I am also grateful that we have the knowledge of the gospel and that we can be together as a family forever.
I know it'll be a tough road but Jeff & Crystal are so strong, their love will pull them through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment