Wednesday, August 18, 2010
First Day of School!!!
Good heck school's back in session!!! The longest summer of my life seems like it has flown by!!
It was interesting taking the kids in.. I couldn't go 2 steps without being stopped by friends/teachers to see the babies!!
The boys had it planned to ride their bikes with friends;
me... "you don't want me to take you on your first day?"
Joey..." mom, I've been doing this for 4 years, I think I'm ok"
I thought he was being sarcastic but he had the biggest smile on his face!
He seriously cracks me up!!!
I was late by the time I got to Jake's class so I had to take a pic from the door so I didn't embarrass him ;)
I miss them during the day but I love that they are having fun ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment