Tuesday, April 27, 2010
JJ
My sweet boy is growing more and more every day!! He is my little buddy and is getting so lovey lately telling me he loves me all the time ;)
He LOVES hanging out with his daddy! Oh my gosh, makes his day to get to ride in daddy's work truck!!
I babysit a 5 year old that is a STINKER btw and he is obsessed with garbage talk.. ie.. poopy, pee, butt etc. and he says these words in a baby voice that makes me insane, anyway, I've been telling these boys that kind of talk is not appropriate. So one day this boy was teasing and JJ yells at him; "Kadan! That's no propropriate!!" LOL!! I laughed so hard and it was adorable how serious he was ;)
I'll need to get a new picture of his adorable haircut, our boys are not usually this shaggy!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment