Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Haylee


Haylee is the cutest, most sassy girl around! I love her to pieces!! She goes back and forth as to whether she wants more brothers but I think when they get here she'll be thrilled!
We were driving the other day and I was telling Brian something about Tuttie, the nickname of the little girl I babysit, and he says "oh, she is my little baby girl!" with a huge smile on his face. Well, Haylee just happened to be sitting in the front seat between us and she flipped her head up and glared at him!
When he saw that he told her "Of course you're my number 1!! Always!!"
That made her feel better and she said she would share him with her ;)
What am I chopped liver??? LOL.. good thing he treats me so well or I'd be wondering!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment