Friday, August 21, 2009

JJ Jack JJ

No it's not a typo ;) we have 2 JJ's!!! Jack's mom has a friend that needed part time babysitting and asked if I'd be interested, and of course I say ;
Well sure!! What's one more right?? Part time is perfect!
He is a total cutie and yes his name is JJ also, too funny!! We have had sharing issues but that comes with the territory. Brian even went and bought two more trucks with trailers so they can each have one and they fight over the same color!!
His mom called the night before and said her hubby was going out of town for 3 weeks so for the next little bit could I keep him all day?
Sure, why not?!
Well, it has been interesting with 2 three year old's that I can at least somewhat reason with and a 2 year old that is so emotional he cries and screams at the drop of a hat. He's lucky I love him so much! Life is so fun ;)
I have been so busy I have barely been on the computer this whole week!
I'll let ya know if I'm still alive or if the boys are ;) in a couple of weeks lol!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You are one crazy lady!!! If anyone can handle it, it's you!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete