Yea, school's back in session! I loved school and reading and all that fun stuff so I love it. I also loved my summer, don't get me wrong ;)
Can you just see the excitement on JJ's face? It broke my heart, that little boy thought he was going to school! We got him a backpack because he was so excited and he did not take it off that night before school!
This morning he insisted he get a lunch in his backpack with a capri sun like the others and when we walked, he walked/ran the whole way to school!
Fast forward to Joey's class and he put his backpack in a cubby and tried to find a seat ;(
The teacher and I both had to tell him, not this time you go home with mommy today but he did that in Jacob's and Haylee's class also!
I let him hold my camera and that distracted him enough to get him out of there. We went to lunch with the kids and they were happy. I love seeing my kids happy!!
I'm so grateful we have such good teachers again this year!!
Jacob, Mrs. Cantrell- 4th
Joey, Mrs. Winger- 3rd Jacob's teacher last year!
Haylee, Mrs. McFarland - 1st
We heard rumors about Haylee's teacher and were really worried but I spent some time in class today and I think it's going to be great ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment