Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random Pics

 

















Here are some random pictures we've captured lately.. Don't know why I can't find time to post!! :)
Babies are getting big amd doing good.
They have been on a fortified formula for preemies and it has done a number on their little bellies ;( I made an executive decision to change them to a gentle formula and wow! I have 2 new babies!! They don't have bad tummies and scream AND Justin has stopped spitting up out of his nose in a dead sleep, yea!!
I'm loving this past few days and everyone else in the house is too ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics....I so just want to hold them!!! we need to come visit you guys!!! Are you up for a bunch of extra people...say four of us??? LOL! We'll have to figure out a good time...it would be a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete