Monday, September 13, 2010

Homework

Joey is once again cracking me up... He says he needs help with his homework but I honestly think he just wants attention!! Jacob gets dad for at least an hour every night and I really think Joey notices ;)
Today Brian is working very late so I'm checking homework (oh please help me!!)
I told the boys to bring me their papers and I'm hoping I understand all of it so I don't look too dumb haha.
Joey has a sheet of math that says to fill in the bubble beside the correct answer... he has 3 of the 4 bubbles filled in.
UUmmmm Joey, why did you do this?
Joey: It says to fill in the bubbles besides the correct answer mom
Me: hahahahahahhah Joey! Not everything but the right answer you nut!
Joey: OOOHHHHH (insert smile here)
Comes back three minutes later.....
Me: Joey, why are all of these wrong? You had them right the first time!
Joey: It says fill in the bubble next to the correct answer...
Me: Really Joey?!?!
He filled in all the answers to the left of the correct one, get it?
Beside the correct answer??? This boy is a weirdo!!!!
Has he never has to fill in the bubble before?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment