Thursday, July 22, 2010
5
What a difference a day makes!! These little men are doing so well ;) They are off all oxygen and IV's and are loving co-sleeping. They are 5 days old, tiny and adorable!!
Jayden is a little blonde cutie and Justin is dark! He has the deepest blue eyes I have EVER seen!
I love every minute I get to spend with them and Brian is the master at "skin to skin". The nurses love that he enjoys it as much as the babies, he says they just like his farmers tan lol!
The kids ADORE these little men so much it is heartwarming. They will sit and hold them for as long as we let them. They want to bring them home so bad so they can just hold them and hold them and hold them... good thing there's 2 or else we'd really be in trouble trying to share!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats to you guys!! They are so cute! It is so great that your delivery went so well! Keep us updated on these cuties!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! They are adorable! I just now am checking a few blogs and thought I should check yours. I hope they continue to improve!
ReplyDelete