Tuesday, July 27, 2010
10 days
My babies are home!!! They have been home a whole 45 min and we already have tons of cute pics ;)
I'm going to be in trouble lol!
The Dr's make rounds every morning to access the babies, how they are eating, gaining, etc... 2 days ago it was still looking like we were playing the waiting game but they just took off eating and they FINALLY gained a little bit of weight so they said this morning "Well, I'm speechless! Do you think you're ready to take them home??" I could not stop smiling, my family is finally all home together!!!
I text Terry and told her we could bring them home today and when I pulled in the garage Jacob and Haylee came flying out to see them, sadly I had just come home to get the car seat bases and some clothes ;( Jacob hugged me so hard I thought he was going to break my neck he was so excited!!
When Brian and I went back they were smiling ear to ear and again came flying out to greet their brothers... totally precious!
Jayden was weighing in at 4lbs 13oz. and Justin is 5lbs 3oz. They started eating 2x as much as the dr's expected so I think we'll fit them in their skin soon ;)
They have the tiniest little bodies and so many wrinkles lol!
Of course we'll post more pics soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The boys are adorable!!! I just want to hold them...they look so cuddly!!! Hope you are feeling well! Keep posting pics....I'm in love with them already!!
ReplyDelete