Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Hope Walk




On Saturday morning Ryan and Julie met us at a park for a fundraiser to help Allie Arnett who is a a really good friend of Jack's mom. She has a 9 year old, 7 year old, and twin boys who are 4.. when the twins were 6 months old she was diagnosed with breast cancer and was able to fight it!
Sadly though the cancer came back and it has spread throughout her entire body. We helped raise money for her treatment and it was a 2 mile walk on a beautiful trail here in St. George. I thought, oh 2 miles is easy!! uughh... the last hill on the way back about killed me lol! Brian was laughing because I was walking so fast and I told him I had to or else I'd fall over haha!
It was a good experience for all of us and the boys even ran the last mile so it was great exercise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment