
Talk about the BEST surprise EVER!!!!! Friday afternoon Brian and I were in the front yard (him working, me watching lol) when two cars came up my street. I'm so blind anyway so as I was staring trying to see who would drive on our empty street staring at me I realized who it was... MEL & RYAN!!!
I screamed so loud I think I scared Brian hahaha!! Then I cried as Mel came up to give me a big hug then Ryan and Julie got out of the car and then Jennifer and all the kiddos... holy cow I felt like I was dreaming!
They just decided to come visit and spoil us rotten for the weekend!!
Absolutely amazing is all I can say ;)
I'm waiting for them to send me the pics they took so I'll post these for now..
Kayla and Haylee were inseparable!! Haylee was so happy she did not stop smiling the entire time ;)
The boys had fun with Jacob Nevitt AKA "Charlie" and he was so sweet letting the girls hug him and playing with them and JJ... I told my boys to get a good look how nice he is to Haylee and JJ and take notes lol! Although he did introduce JJ to the wedgie which was not nice but it was so stinkin cute when JJ came in trying to cry and not laugh "mommy, Charlie gave me a weegie boo hoo boo hoo"( insert smile here )
Ha Ha, he called it weegie not wedgie, totally hilarious!!
I'm still on cloud 9! I got so much baby stuff I think we're set for awhile, thanks to Jennifer and Julie ;)
I'll get more pictures posted soon of everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment