"Hey, I got a picture of Haylee yesterday, I'll email it to ya"
"ok, thanks!"
hhhmmmm, what would she have a picture of Haylee for? Did she go to her house for anything? What even happened yesterday?
"Hey, why do you have a picture of Haylee?"
"The kindergarten program! I noticed you weren't there..."
Holy CRAP!! I forgot my baby girl's program!! I felt like I got kicked in the stomach.
She had a part and everything!!! Another one of the times I wished I could rewind time. She was so great and forgave me, never even thought twice about it...I love her so much!!

Since when does the school have KIndergarten graduation? LOL... Like you haven't been busy the past few weeks! Lucky for you, it doesn't sound like Haylee was too bugged by it! I can't wait for summer and no schedules and things to remember, how about you?
ReplyDeleteKaci says she misses Haylee.
xoxox to you all!!