Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Marley & Me

My kids and I have been wanting to see this movie since we saw the previews..it looks so cute and funny!
WRONG! We rented it last night and it was soooo depressing! It got towards the middle and the kids wanted to switch movies... "it's disgusting and scary!" I fast forwarded "the scene" and when the girl got stabbed well, my kids were scared that could happen right in her yard.
I told them to just see it through to the end.
Here is the best part.... JJ had his head on my tummy the whole time. This kid never sits still!! It was awesome. He laughed when the dog was silly and was very quiet when the dog was sick. I heard sniffs from everyone and I thought I heard JJ sniff.....What? Is he understanding this? More sniffs all around and JJ sniffed, he DID get it! Holy cow that is funny!
"JJ, are you ok?"
"OOOOOOO MARLEEEEEEYYYY OOOOOOOOO" The poor boy broke down!! I was laughing and crying at the same time. He was crying so hard I could not believe it!!
All he could say was Marleeeeyyyyy between gasps of air, I thought it was a joke, he's only 3 after all. It was at least 2 minutes before I got him to calm down and of course the other kids lost it when they heard JJ!
It was a fun family night!! It was about 11 when Marley got over and we started bedtime stories. The kids cheered up to say the least!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment