Wednesday was a track meet for the 3-5th graders at Desert Hills High School. The kids had to pick three events to participate in. Jacob picked the softball throw, the 50 yard dash, and the 100 yard dash.Brian has been slow at work so he volunteered to help and he got assigned the long jump. Jacob told him "Dad, make sure you take your 100 ft tape measure, you have to do the long jump!"
We laughed, how stinkin cute is that??
Jacob got 4th place in the two running events and I had to go get Haylee so I didn't see the throw but we had tons of fun anyway! We even let Joey ditch and come with us. Brian and the boys got to ride on the bus...huge treat for my guys, I have to drive them!
It helped my mood to be out in the nice weather!

No comments:
Post a Comment