Saturday, October 8, 2011
We made it a full year!!!
We had the best and busiest July and it was so much fun!! I had been wanting to go to Az to visit for awhile and told Brian since it would be Haylee's birthday on the 15th, the twins on the 17th and our anniversary on the 25th that it would be the perfect excuse to go there and party ;)
Well, Ryan and Julie were awesome enough to plan a huge party for the three kids... 3 cakes in all!! They let us stay at their house and they took care of everything. I felt horrible when we left for not taking more pictures GGRRRRR!! My entire family with the exception of Mariette who lives in Tennessee was there!!
I had a migraine and was horribly sleep deprived so I think Julie thought I was pretty lame lol!!
They said we could come back next year and I hope they meant it because we are :) :)
The boys also got to go to the Diamondbacks vs Dodgers game! Man, talk about spoiled!!!
I love my family so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment