Monday, February 7, 2011
6 months 14 days
My little men are so big!! I took them for their 6 month checkup on Monday and the results are in....
Mr. Justin is 18lbs 8oz. 26.77" tall,
Mr. Jayden is 18lbs 26.18 " tall
So the Dr. comes in and the babies are already undressed so he grabs Justin out of his carseat and tells him
"You're fat! Oh I shouldn't say that, you're chubby. Oh forget it I'm saying it... you're fat! hahaha!! "
It was hilarious but when I asked him seriously if they were "obese" he said with how tall they are they are right on track! Just deceivingly fat!!
So they do the check up and Justin's eyes are a little red with some goop... Yes pink eye ggrrrr..
They each got 4 shots and my kids are usually so good with shots, never sore or feverish or grumpy etc... except for these two. They get all these symptoms and more!!!
They both got fevers within hours, Justin's got to 103 then 103.7 then 104.1 so during the night he was getting tons of baths luckily he broke them pretty quick. That happened for 2 nights then it was Jayden's turn to hit 103 for 2 nights except I couldn't break his and it got me a little worried ;(
Needless to say it has been a very long week and they are on antibiotics so HOPEFULLY we can all get better soon.
Did I forget to mention we've been sick since Christmas??? I'm sooooo ready to have warm weather so I can open doors and let some fresh air in!!
I love these little guys so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am so behind on reading blogs.....anyways they are adorable!! You have chunky babies like I do!! Allie weighed 21 lbs when she went to the dr. for croup and that was as 8 months old. poor thing hardly fits in her carseat. What sweet boys though!!!
ReplyDeleteRobyn I love the pic's of your twins. From the look of things your life looks awesome. You and Brian are a beautiful couple I am blessed to know you.
ReplyDelete