Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Iggy's
We've been going to Iggy's for Monday Night Football and we have so much fun!! They have dinner specials and the sports radio station is there to hold drawings for some cool prizes; car washes, haircuts, golf passes etc.. at the half, they have a helmet that they give away as their grand prize and we won it!! It was the busiest we have ever seen it so we didn't get our hopes up too high.
The staff always gives us any extra tickets they find, they have come to know us well ;)
Too bad the Broncos have not been the best but gotta LOVE TIM TEBOW!! My brothers made me a broncos fan when I was little so even through the rough years I've had a soft spot for them, but now that they have Tim... Bonus!!!
That'll be cool if we win a Cardinals one next week!!! Brian says he's bringing a brown paper bag just in case ;)
Yes, the twins have been screaming so off I go again ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment