Well, Brian and I love kids right??? HaHa, yes we are having another one, BUT not just one..... TWINS!!!!
How excited are we??? I am 8 weeks 6 days today and feeling so good! Usually by now I'm so sick I can't even function but I've only been a little queasy, yea!! ;)
The staff at the Dr's office was laughing at how excited I was. I think I yelled loud enough for the whole place to hear!!
When I first got there Brian was outside with the kiddos and the ultrasound tech said, lets get a quick ultrasound! Sounds good to me!! She put the probe on my tummy and said "Um" right before I yelled "There's TWO??" I then told her to stop and called Brian in, she was such a good sport and went to the waiting room to get him.... his face was priceless ;) He was in absolute shock and had the CUTEST look of disbelief I've ever seen!!
They are measuring 1" long and have good strong heartbeats of 176 & 185!! The dr said to be careful for the next 3 weeks so we don't lose one or both ;( so don't think for one second I will feel guilty about propping up my feet!
We told the kids last night and they are so funny, it took them forever to guess what the surprise was, how many times before they come do you think we'll hear "Is it time yet?"
Telling our families and good friends was the best part of last night, It is awesome to hear how excited they all were and I was teary eyed through all 7 calls and numerous text messages ;) The funniest part was when I said "they" a few of them seriously freaked out.. they thought the picture was two images of the same baby.. it was so much fun!!! I'll keep ya updated on the news and the growing belly lol!! Good grief, I'm really in for it now! ;)

Aaahhhhh!!!! I am STLL smiling ear to ear!!! I am so excited for you! Now, TAKE it easy!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS that is the cutest, most exciting post ever! Keep us updated on this wonderful journey!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! I am so super excited for you!!! Those twins are getting a super awesome mom!! Definitely take it easy and I am so glad you aren't feeling too sick!! Yeah!! I just can't stop grinning!!
ReplyDeleteSherri, Brian says "Hey! I was half the process, what about me?" LOL!! Oh my gosh, we are on cloud nine!!
ReplyDelete