Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No Fear

While we were in Santaquin this past weekend they had a carnival! The kids were so excited ;)
We started out on the Ferris wheel to see how the kids would do.. Haylee and Emilee (who's 10) went together and I thought for sure Haylee would freak!! She had her hands raised almost the whole time!
I'm so mad I forgot my camera back at the house so my grainy phone pics will have to do.
They had a huge slide and a zipper and lots of fast spinning things that my little Haylee couldn't get enough of! Talk about a daredevil! Her and Emilee were the most brave and went on everything!
Jacob and Joey went on most but Carri and I left early (the mall closes at 9!) and we took Jacob with us...he was as white as could be poor guy!
When we all met up again at the house we found out that Joey lost his dinner lol!!
All in all it was another AWESOME weekend!! Thanks Thompsons!!! xoxoxoxo
oh yea, we spent Saturday making jam and berries, I came home with about 35 jars!! YUMMY ;)Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment