Friday, June 19, 2009

Serving the Lord

Brian parents put in Mission papers 5 weeks ago. They got the letter yesterday and were kind enough to wait for the family to assemble before they opened it.
So at 4:30 yesterday we threw the kids in the car, dropped Jack off at his mom's work ;) (she was close to being off anyway!) and we drove to Vegas. We were so excited the whole way but luckily the trip seemed fast.
I so wish I had pictures but I forgot my stinkin camera! They are going to......
Louisville Kentucky!!! Brian's mom was sooooo relieved it was not overseas lol!!! When they got to reading the letter it announced their check in date at the MTC.
JULY 13th!!! Three weeks and 4 days ;)
How absolutely exciting!! They have dreamed about this forever and we are thrilled that is is finally happening!
We are so proud of you Grandma & Grandpa!!!
We love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! Sad we didn't get to see you on your super fast trip to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete